My life in Billings..

Well I clean the kennels early in the morning and I have a long break in between my morning and afternoon shifts... in the afternoon I wear scrubs and I do all the receptionist work in the front of the vet. It's a lot of fun, I did a lot of this kind of work when I volunteer at the humane society in the Springs, so everything is quite easy, there are a lot of minor details, things my bosses want, that i need to learn but I'm a very fast learner and I'm eager to get my hands dirty!

Working so much has been quite a blessing cuz with all the info i need to learn, getting to know where everything is and attempting to meet new people, i haven't really had the chance to breathe... Still i miss everyone back home a ton!

Megatron is doing just fine.. she sleeps at the foot of the bed i sleep in and enjoys being pet at 3 am... She's a great alarm clock too.. by the time i press the snooze button twice she's sitting on my chest ready meowing and ready to smack me if i don't get up!


This is a pix of her playing in the bed the other night! Shes such a great kitty!




And here she is looking adorable chilling before we went to bed! I sound like those mothers showing their babies off to anyone in their way! hehe!

Well no more news! I'm still looking for an apartment and more than ever I'm ready to move out! OK i haven't play Guitar Hero in forever and a half so now that I'm alone in the house that's what I'm gonna do! later

Cheers

Nadia






2 comments:

*~*Megali*~* said...

awww!! Megatron is soooo cute!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nadia! said...

i miss you so much too!!